- Accommodation Booking Services
- General Tourism Services
Dinner Plain Mt Hotham Accommodation offer properties for the holiday rental market, ranging from small cabins to large chalets.
Every property is different and therefore has something different to offer. Where it be a log fire or an outdoor spa in the snow. You can choose from modern style to the more traditional style property with lots of exposed timbers. They will assist you in choosing a property where it be for a romantic getaway or family holiday or a group holiday.
Dinner Plain is a unique village offering the different style of architecture nestled amongst the snow gum trees. Dinner Plain can be enjoyed throughout the year and therefore has something for all. Whether you are active or just wish to enjoy a relaxing time. You can do as much as you wish or little as you wish. The Alpine National Park is right next door and Mt Hotham ski resort is only minutes away so you enjoy the slopes.
Dinner Plain is along The Great Alpine Road, a popular route for all to enjoy the scenery. Dinner Plain Mt Hotham Accommodation is a family run business, and they live and work in Dinner Plain. Your holiday begins here.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Free Wifi
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Public Toilet
- Non Smoking