Advance Motel provides superior quality accommodation perfectly located for an overnight stop or extended stay in Wangaratta to explore the local historic towns and wineries.
In the heart of five food and wine regions, including Beechworth, Bright, Rutherglen, Glenrowan and Milawa; this attractive double brick property with 26 suites, has something to suit all travelers.
Room combinations include upstairs spa suite and fully self-contained three bedroom apartment with full size lounge, dining and kitchen areas. Both units have balconies overlooking the pool and outdoor spa area. All other rooms have ground level access with one suite fully equipped for wheelchair access.
All units feature free Wi-Fi, split system air-conditioning, en-suite, tea and coffee making facilities, refrigerator, microwave, two-seater couch, coffee table, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and a full HD flat screen television with built-in DVD player.
Free DVD’s and refreshments available from our fully licensed reception, with a brand new heated spa and pool, complimentary barbecue facilities, self service laundry and free pick up from Wangaratta Train Station available (arrangements to be made ahead of time).
Advance Motel provides car, bus and truck parking as well as, on-site AVIS car rental. Only 700 metres to the CBD and restaurants.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Business Facilities
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tour Desk
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Pay TV
- Accommodation Association of Australia
- Tourism Council Australia
- Non Smoking
- Star Ratings
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business